Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Broken Window

I did the dumbest thing yesterday. I was in the guest room cleaning the windows and I decided that I was going to clean the window tracks too (they were disgusting). So I took out the window and popped out the track and cleaned it all up. Well, before I could put the track back in, I bumped the window and knocked it to the floor and it broke into 100 pieces. I just felt sick. What a waste. The reason why I'm actually able to write about this is, I took it to Jones Paint and Glass and they are going to be able to put new glass in (2 panes worth) and have it done by the end of today for $55. Now, that is still pretty much $55 down the drain, but I was expecting to buy a whole new window. So, believe it or not, I'm happy. Also, I am going to try and clean the rest of the window tracks without removing the windows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's good news! I'm so glad it all worked out! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hey, were you too mad to take a picture of it! Ha! XOXO

Karon said...

Yes mom . . . I was way too mad!