Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hogle Zoo

We went to Hogle Zoo with Tiffany, Kyle, and Jaime today. Ashlyn had been once before, but I think she was too young to enjoy the trip. She seemed entertained today--by the people and the animals and I think it was a fun little adventure.

I thought that Ashlyn was watching the elephants, but on closer examination, I realized that she was actually staring at the man feeding the elephants!


Ashlyn has figured out how to wiggle herself out of the stroller when she isn't buckled in. Dangerous, isn't it? She tried this move several times during our trip.


Here is a group picture (minus moi). I guess it wasn't the best lighting.


This is a picture of Ashlyn at the end of our trip. She was actually quite happy and not as exhausted as I expected (considering her first zoo adventure).


Here is a photo of Ashlyn from the first time we went to Hogle Zoo. She was sound asleep by the time we were ready to go.


Well, now Ashlyn can't say I never too her to the zoo. These pictures are proof!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! It will be interesting to see how she likes animals as she grows up! XOXO