Sunday, September 23, 2007
Just Typing Away
The other day Ashlyn woke up from her nap in a very good mood. She became even happier when I sat her in the computer chair. She reached right up to the keyboard and started typing away. After I took the picture, we pulled the chair into the middle of the room and spun it around and around. She couldn't stop laughing. I just love the way kids enjoy life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute!! I love how well you keep up with your blog! It is so fun for me to keep up with you and your beautiful family!! Thanks!
-jenni
Hey Karon, guess what? I won a pair of shoes from the Ryka give away. I never win anything!! Crazy huh?? Thanks for giving me the 411. It says I get free shipping on any other products till november 1st so if you need anything, let me know. Thanks for everything!!!
-jenni
That's awesome Jenni! I'm so excited for you. I hope you love the shoes. What pair are you getting?
Post a Comment