Thursday, September 6, 2007

Timpanogos Cave



Today Ashlyn and I went to Timpanogos Cave with Tiffany, Kyle, and Lorie. The hike up was a mile and a half of pretty steep terrain, but we all thought the cave tour at the top was worth the effort. The insides of the cave were cooler than I expected (literally and figuratively), but holding Ashlyn in the infant carrier helped keep me warm. The kids were angels and I think we all enjoyed the trip. Lorie was taking a lot of cool pictures of the scenery, which I was going to post, but her camera got a little water-logged and may be broken! Hopefully not, but nonetheless, there are no current pictures from this adventure. The above photo was not taken by us, but shows "The Heart of Timpanogos" which is supposedly 5 1/2 feet tall and weighs over 4000 pounds. Crazy!

No comments: