Today I passed by her room and she was on the floor with the October Ensign, flipping the pages. Don't ask me how she got a hold of it! I asked her what she was reading and she didn't even look up. It must have been a good article.
There is a book that we keep in the car for her to look at while we're traveling, and on two occasions I've found her reading it upside-down. The book actually has really gorgeous pictures, so I'm sure they look good in all directions.
Well, I just hope she keeps this up, but if not, I'll have a picture to show to prove that she once loved to read!
2 comments:
Ha! The book is upside down! She wants to be like moomy who loves to read! XOXO
That is so adorable! She's gonna be a smart one alright!
Post a Comment