Thursday, October 25, 2007

Gardner Village

Today Ashlyn and I went to Gardner Village with Tiffany and Kyle. I forgot my stroller, so Ashlyn got carried all through the shops, but she was a pretty good sport. Some times she just had to get down, and she would wander around for a bit before I snatched her up again. There were cute witches and hay bales and pumpkins all around, so I tried to take Ashlyn's picture in several different places, but I just couldn't get her to look at me!




In one spot there were these carriage-like things with pumpkins inside. While Kyle was napping, I tried to get some good shots of Ashlyn in one of the carriages. Once again, I could not get her to look at me! I do, however, love the picture of her with her arms around the pumpkin!





When Kyle woke up from his nap, we took them back to the carriages for more photos. Ashlyn just loved sitting by Kyle! Aren't they cute?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adventurous! All these pics will be proof of your wonderful outings! XOXO

Sarah said...

I love that she's hugging a pumpkin her same size. That's such an adorable photo!

Arianne Lewis said...

Man your daughter is adorable!!!!