Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Nielsen's Grove
Yesterday we met up with Brittney, Tanner, and Natalya at a nearby park called Nielsen's Grove. The weather was perfect for being outside and we all enjoyed the playground and swings. We put Ashlyn and Natalya in one of the baby swings together and they just loved it--one of them would start to giggle and then the other one would start giggling. Another big hit was the duck pond. The kids tried to get as close as possible to the water's edge and I think Natalya even stuck her foot in! The pictures with the rocks are from the edge of the pond. I especially like the one where Ashlyn is resting on the rock and watching the ducks. I didn't have my camera yesterday, so all these pictures were taken by Brittney. Thank you!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What lucky chidlren to have such good friends and mothers who take them out to enjoy nature!!! XOXO
What a great description of the park. I almost felt like i was really there! Oh... wait. Just teasing. Aren't you glad the pictures of Ashlyn came out so well, I wish the ones of my kids did!
I think the pictures of your kids were cute! However, the ones of them in the Halloween costumes were even cuter!
Post a Comment