Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Miskin Halloween Party

This morning the Miskins had a Halloween party. The kids went bobbing for apples, participated in a coloring contest, made spiders out of balloons and ate delicious food (like monster paw chicken nuggets and Frankenstein cupcakes). Ashlyn enjoyed playing with the other children and toys! Everyone had such cute costumes - there was a ballerina, Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, a pirate, a princess, a lady bug and a rocker!



Ashlyn is playing with Tanner's sword made out of a balloon.


You can kind of see Ashlyn's whole costume in this picture. She also had a little basket with a dog in it. I'll try to take more pictures at the ward party tonight!


Thank you Miskins for a great time!

4 comments:

Arianne Lewis said...

man your daughter really is adorable!! hope you dont mind but Im putting your mom and dad on my link list:)

Anonymous said...

It looks like Ashlyn really likes being around all the other children. She looks so cute. I like the headband! XOXO

Karon said...

Ari - No problem! I love the idea of us all staying in touch!

Betancourt Family said...

what a great idea! I bet that Ashlyn took a long nap after that party!