Monday, October 22, 2007

Quick Pics

Grandma has taken quite a few pictures during her visit. The first two are of Ashlyn going through the cupboards. I think she was getting out the dishes to set the table for dinner. She's such a good helper!




Mom drove up with Michael and Bryon to visit Lorie in Rexburg, Idaho. They enjoyed seeing her and meeting her roommates!



Ashlyn loved being on Grandma's shoulders. She was smiling the biggest right after the camera's flash went off!



Grandma Buttle came by for a visit this afternoon, so we decided to take a four generation picture.

1 comment:

Betancourt Family said...

What a wonderful blessing it is to have your mom around. I bet that she is fully enjoying the role of being grandma to such a funny, cute and intelligent baby girl. Love the four generation picture but I think my favorite is Ashlyn on Grandma Cheney's shoulders!