Oh my goodness her gorgeous big blue eyes are just to die for!! Happy 10 month day!!!
I know . . . just like her dad's! I sure hope they always stay blue.
Thanks for the new screen background for my computer Ashlyn.GPCheney
YAY! I finally found your blog!! Your daughter is so beautiful!!
Thank you! Now if I could just take fantastic pictures of her like you . . .
oh my cheesecake...100% adorable. thats all there is to it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness her gorgeous big blue eyes are just to die for!! Happy 10 month day!!!
I know . . . just like her dad's! I sure hope they always stay blue.
Thanks for the new screen background for my computer Ashlyn.
GPCheney
YAY! I finally found your blog!! Your daughter is so beautiful!!
Thank you! Now if I could just take fantastic pictures of her like you . . .
oh my cheesecake...100% adorable. thats all there is to it.
Post a Comment