Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bryon's Open House

Sunday, Bryon gave his homecoming talk and he did a great job. After church there was an open house so that people could come by and talk with him. It was so fun to see family, neighbors, and friends and to just enjoy visiting. I was especially happy to see Cami and her sweet daughter, Mikayla. It was the first time that I had seen Mikayla and I thought that she was adorable and so friendly! Mikayla is 3 months younger than Ashlyn and I really hope they grow up being friends like Cami and I have. Cousins are the best!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Finally a picture of the mama! XOXO

Betancourt Family said...

Yep, you look GOOD!

Cami said...

It was wonderful seeing you, too! I wish we lived closer--hopefully one day!

Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry to inform you that ashlyn reminds me of myself at her age in this picture. when i saw her, i thought, that is a picture of me!!! sorry!!!

Karon said...

You don't have to apologize for that! You turned out beautiful, so hopefully she will too!