Thursday, June 28, 2007
Still in Georgia
To get out to Georgia, I bought a "buddy pass" from a friend in Georgia. Now, they are relatively inexpensive, but you have to fly standby, so you never know for sure if you will get on the plane. A friend of ours said that he calls buddy passes "friend or enemy passes," and I think that he has it about right. We have been trying to fly back to Utah standby for several days now, and it just hasn't worked out. No one can use buddy passes over the Fourth of July weekend, so we're pretty out of luck. It looks like we may be driving with my family to Amarillo, Texas and trying to catch a flight home from there. What fun. I guess it is just more time to spend together, but Ashlyn and I miss Brad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet Brad is going to pieces without his two beautiful women.
I'm not sure he even noticed . . . just kidding! I don't know how you and Sergio did it that one semester when you were out here at school while he was working in Texas!
Post a Comment