Monday, June 4, 2007
Swimming Lessons
Ashlyn and I are doing a mommy and me swim class. Today was her first time and these are some pictures of her before the lesson. In the first one she is smiling because she sees the camera. Then I put a hat on her and she did not like it. After that I took the hat off and put a cover up on her and that did not make her happy either. I promise I'm not a mean mom. The class went pretty well. She was pretty tentative at first, but seemed to warm up to the water. I had to hold her pretty close the whole time, but I think she'll get more and more daring as she gets used to it.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mean mommy! Ha-ha!xoxo
i love the second to last photo with her pointing her finger -- it looks so accusatory!
i'm sorry...but these pics just made me laugh. i think its so cute like tracy said-pointing her finger at you. :) she is such a cutie.
Post a Comment