Friday, June 15, 2007
Georgia!!!
I was pretty sure that there was no chance that any of us would make it to Georgia for Bryon's homecoming talk, but as of today Ashlyn and I are going to be there! Unfortunately, Brad will be staying behind and we are going to miss him so much. Ashlyn can't wait to meet Uncle Bryon and we are both excited to see the whole family. Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We're more excited than you!! NANANANANANA! I keep looking around thinking - "oh, Ashyln is going to get into that!" XOXO
pics! pics! pics with the fam!!
I'm so excited for you all! How fun to be together and celebrate. I love your blog and your mom's news letters. Ashlyn in beautiful. Maybe someday she and my son Camden can play! We will be going to Utah in August and I'd love to visit if you're there!
We would love to see you guys! You'll have to let us know when you'll be in town and we can have you over!
Post a Comment