Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bees Game

Brad's work had a party at the Bees Game (Salt Lake's minor league baseball team). We ate dinner there and then watched part of the game. Ashlyn really enjoyed playing on the seats and clapping whenever anyone else was clapping. It was the perfect night for a ball game and we had fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great that the crowds didn't frighten her! She looks so cute in her hat! It's nice to see a picture of her daddy too! Where is one of her mommy? XOXO

Karon said...

Brad took a picture of her and me, but I didn't like it, so I didn't post it. If I ever see a picture of me that I do like . . . then you can see it.

Betancourt Family said...

I agree......We need more pics of Mommy Karon on this blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha. sweet hat. she is growing up too fast!!