Wednesday, June 6, 2007

So Bummed

My brother gets home from his mission to Russia in one week. We have been looking for tickets for awhile now and I think we've missed out. We are probably not going to be there when Bryon gets home or when he speaks in church and I am bummed! Here is a picture of the handsome young man before he left on his mission. I wonder what he looks like now. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to look on the bright side - with a prayer in my heart that some good ticket will come up suddenly! Ha! If not, just dream about him being there all fall semester at BYU - you'll get to see him all the time. I'm trying not to cry myself as I think of you not coming. XOXO

Anonymous said...

i miss him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! and i'm still keepin up a hope that ya'll will be able to be there when he gets home.