Friday, June 15, 2007
At the Pool
After two weeks of swim lessons and a couple visits to the pool, Ashlyn is a pro swimmer! Well, not exactly a pro, but she seems to be much more comfortable in the water. She actually kept her hat on the entire time, as well as her shades (I think she liked not having the sun in her eyes). The sunglasses are a lot like goggles because they velcro around the back of the head, so they are tougher for her to pull off. Her and her friend, Natalya, seemed to enjoy crawling around the pool the most! The last picture is of them playing together while we took a food break. They are just too cute!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my - I don't think I've ever seen such a cute LITTLE swimmer!XOXO
Cute kid you got there, Karon. :-)
You got yourself a little model there....I just love the over the sholder look at the camera....she adorable!
Post a Comment