Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Family Fun

This past week has been so enjoyable-we've had all the Cheney children together for the first time in over two years. This first picture was inspired by our realization that we are all different heights. Mom is 5'6", Lorie is 5'7", I am 5'8", Juston is 5'9", Bryon is 5'10", Michael is 5'11" and Dad is a whopping 6'2". I'm not sure how long it will last, but it's pretty funny. The second picture shows what we spent the majority or our time doing, talking. It was great to hear more about Bryon's mission and to ask all the questions that I wanted to the moment I thought of them. Ashlyn has been practicing her walking, and whenever she would take steps, we would clap for her, so she got in the habit of clapping for herself. The last photo is just a cute one of Ashlyn and Michael-they sure have spent a lot of time together!









1 comment:

Betancourt Family said...

Oh, I bet you had so much with the fam!! Ashlyn looks so adorable! Enjoy the wobbles while you can cause once she starts walking...that's when her mischief will most definitly increase!

PS you look fantastic!